Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Name?

So I still have not changed my name yet. Not because I am not going to, but because I can not find the time. How did you people have the time to sit at the social security office for like two hours to change your name. And then go to the DMV and repeat the whole process. It is just crazy. I have not even had time to write my thank you cards. So by the way thank you for coming and for your gifts. With school and work I am only home a few hours a day and I either studying those hours or spending time with my husband. If anyone has any advise on how to accomplish all these things without going crazy and still filling like you accomplished something let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Well a solution to this would be, why dont you and Clayton spend time together writing the thank you cards, or while you are doing homework he can sit right next to you and fill out the thank you cards, the gifts were given to him to? Or sitting together at the DMV, therefore you are still spending time with him in those few hours you have to spare but you are accomplishing something too.(or maybe just designate a day to do it, even if you have to do it alone) Just a thought

    ReplyDelete