Monday, July 19, 2010

Work

So I am sure by now you have all found out about my job at Buttons and Bows preschool. I started a new path in January that has lead to some great things. I started at this preschool as a Teachers Aid, which was basically helping the lead teacher with responsibilities. Then just after 2 months I was given the opportunity to Lead tech one day a week for the whole month of March. During this time I was offered a full time lead position at the sister school in Holladay that started in June. I am happy to say I love it. not every part of it but I love it. I just found out as well that while I am currently teaching the 2's, I will now be moved up to the 3's a transition I am looking forward too. 2's are the best but they only get easier as they grow and the curiculum gets more chalenging for me as well as for them. I can not wait to see what other fun things come my way at this fun place.

No comments:

Post a Comment