Monday, October 12, 2009

Now, we are married. What?
The wedding was perfect it was so beautiful. I loved seeing all of you fun people again. I am so glad you could all make it. And for those who helped thank you so much, we needed it, and we appreciate it so much.
Now I am a wife hum? How do I feel?
Well we are still on our honeymoon and having the best time of our lives. I think I love him more now then I did before we were married. I am so happy. I am even happier then when we were engaged. If you aren't married and you have the opportunity I highly suggest you do it, and not just for the sex. Being married is just so wonderful there is just this new wonderful security and I can not explain it, all I can say is its so wonderful. Our love just keeps growing. Plus we are getting to know each other better then we have before. I love it.
I am so happy...

1 comment:

  1. You were a gorgeous bride Katie! I'm so happy for you and I wish you two nothing but the best for your future. Again, congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete