Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rash...

Clayton and I have been married for three weeks on last Thursday. Things are going wonderful. I am having a hard time getting my homework done because I'd rather hang out but that is about it. Sunday we had Chinese food with my parents, and now I am being punished for it because. I have a rash all over my body. We assumed it was a food allergy because nothing in my life is different other then eating the Chinese food. It is every where and it itches.
It started yesterday morning. I thought there is a spider in my bed, because I had like four bites on my leg. Then by 5 o'clock yesterday it was all over my stomach and my back even my face was rashed out.
I had planned on making to class today and I slept really well all drugged up on Benadryl of course, so I thought maybe it was gone. Oh no it was worse. We went to some random doctor that could fit me in and he assumed we were right about the allergy, but I am thinking he just agreed with us since he could not figure it out either. He gave me Prednisone and told me to take it for ten days. I really hope this works because I look just aweful. It looks like I have a really bad burn or a weird birthmark all over my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment