Thursday, August 20, 2009

the easy part

In the begining everything went fairly smooth. My Mom and I went shopping to look for bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses. We had only gone one other time and we were not very serious about it. Well we walked right in and found the perfect dress for the little ones. Then as we wondered through the mall there they were, the perfect bridesmaid dresses and at a great price. So I called everyone and the next day we had purchased them all.
Andi, my sister-in-law has really helped with ideas and hook ups. She introduced me to a friend of her mothers that do these amazing rod iron work type things and they rent them for a great price. So I can't wait until you all get to see those decorations at the reception.
I also have a great DJ in my ward so that covers that.
The reception site is at my aunt's and uncle's beautiful house in their back yard, so that was nice and easy. We also got a great deal...
Things are great and going as well as can be expected.
I am having a great time. I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment