Friday, May 11, 2012

Blessings... Part 2


Clayton and I started to see someone about our fertility in June we waited for his new insurance to kick in so I could go to the Doctor that I wanted. We went through some tests and more tests. We found out the problem which is an entirely separate post I will post one day. And my wonderful Doctor did it by September of 2011 we were finally pregnant.

This was great news I couldn't keep from anyone but I tried really hard and was pretty successful for as long as possible. I waited a whole 8 hours to tell Clayton I thought that was amazing. I had not planned on telling anyone until our first appointment which was Nov 7. That didn't work out so well I decided I couldn't handle that and I came up with a cute way to tell our families at least they needed to know. They were all very excited.

Then I told my dear best friend and she was crazy excited more than anyone else. She and I were on our way to the temple and she was screaming that was awesome.

A few weeks later more great news. My other most-dearest friend in my life my sister-in-law decided to let us know she was also pregnant this was even better than just being pregnant, even better then sharing it with my other friend. It was now a triple pregnancy and I was so excited. This was going to be wonderful us pregnant together and she was only two weeks ahead of me. Our babies would be best friends and cousins. The only thing I wanted more then to be a mom was to go through this wonderful experience with her as sisters.

It was so fun we would joke about smells during Real games that no one else could smell and we were so happy. I was so happy to have my two closest friend’s right there with me blissfully pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment